Take back your time, girl!
We've got kids to chase, meetings to dominate and various other things to knock off our to do lists (wink, wink). What we're saying is ain't nobody got time for shaving. As a licensed esthetician, I have got your waxing needs covered from Brows to Brazilians.
It can be intimidating when it comes to receiving full body waxing. I am happy to walk you through the process in an intimate and comfortable setting.
All hair is removed, behind included
Can opt to keep a postcard size amount of hair.
Any hair that would show while wearing a bikini is removed
LIP/ CHIN $12 each
The Beauty room uses only Hard wax from cirepil & Se Brazil
Tips to keep in mind!
- For your first wax, please allow 2-3 weeks of growth. There needs to be about 1/4 inch (about as long as a rice grain) of hair growth for waxing.
- If you have never had a wax in the brazillian region or if you have not received a wax in the last 6 months from The Beauty Room, I will ONLY provide a bikini wax as your first service.
- The Beauty Room does not preform waxing services when on menstrual cycle.
- Do NOT use body oils or lotions the day of your waxing.
- DO exfoliate. Try a exfoliating mitt in the shower to help rid dead skin build up.
- It is not recommended for the following 72 hours : Direct sunlight or tanning, foreign waters or chlorine water.
- I do NOT allow more than one person in the room at a time for waxing services.